Vestil Manufacturing Corporation
reserves the right to make changes in design or
specifications consistent with product improvement without
Vestil Manufacturing Corporation strongly believes in
continual product improvements to maintain a competitive
advantage and bring the best value to our customers.
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of
products and specifications contained in the website.
Although the information represented on this site is
presented in good faith to be correct, all measurements were
taken by hand and are approximate; slight variations occur
and tolerances may vary.
Our sales and customer service staff is available if
your application requires verification of critical
dimensions or detailed drawings.
Returned Goods Policy
Go To Our Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Authorization must be obtained from the
factory prior to returning any merchandise.
- Authorization must be in writing (Returned
- Only standard items are considered for
- Product restock fees and return
consideration are variable and are determined based on resale
potential, frequency of purchase, and condition.
- Cancellation consideration is variable and
is determined based on resale potential, frequency of purchase, and
where the unit may be in the manufacturing process. Cancellation
fees may apply.
- If your product arrives damaged, please
contact the carrier that delivered your shipment within 24 hours of
receipt to report damage. Please contact the carrier before
- Standard items are subject to a 20% restock
fee for the term of original RGA (30 days past shipment date).
- Items will not be accepted for return after
30 days past the shipment date.
- Merchandise must be returned to the factory
within 30 days from the date of issue of the Returned Goods
Authorization or will be void thereafter.
- No special products or products that were
subject to an approval drawing are eligible for return unless sent
to the customer as the result of an error at the factory.
- All returns must be sent back using the
specified carrier when Vestil is responsible for the return freight.
If the stated carrier is not used, the return will be accepted at
the customer’s expense.
- All returns must have the Returned Goods
Authorization paperwork prominently displayed on the largest
package. Mark the Returned Goods Authorization Number on all other
- The issuance of an RGA shall not be
construed as an acceptance of any responsibility or liability on the
part of Vestil or as a waiver of any right to make a determination
as to Vestil’s responsibility.
- All claims for loss, damage, or delays in
transit are to be transacted by the consignee directly with the
- Claims for shortages, corrections, or
deductions must be made within Five (5) days after receipt of
- Returned merchandise must be in resalable
condition and in the original factory packaging.
- Credit will not be issued for any portion
of the merchandise that is not considered resalable.
- Vestil reserves the right to inspect all
returned merchandise and issue final determination as to its
- Vestil reserves the right to refuse credit
for returned product damaged as a result of improper customer
- Items returned to a Vestil location other
than the site specified on the RGA paperwork will be assessed a $50
- It is Vestil’s discretion whether to
replace, repair, or issue a credit for non-conforming products.
- Warranty verification will be determined by
a technical validation of the product once the “non-conforming” item
is received by our factory.
- Material shipped to Vestil without
authorization and an RGA number will be refused and returned to
customer at the customer’s expense.
- Only those materials listed on the RGA will
be accepted for conditional return.
Copyright © 2018
All rights reserved. Disclaimer Information.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
| | |
Phone (260) 665-7586 • Fax (260) 665-1339 • E-mail: