Indoor or Outdoor Convex Mirrors
Convex mirrors are used to optimize traffic safety, especially around corners where there is limited to no visibility. They are also a useful security device to help give a good overview of items and remove blind spots.
Wide View Convex Mirrors
Our hybrid line of DomeVex mirrors provide three times the viewing area of a regular convex mirror with the clarity and vertical mounting flexibility of a regular convex mirror.
Full Dome 360 Degree View
Half Dome 180 Degree View
Our Wide Angle Mirrored Domes are the most versatile mirrored product for intersections in warehouse and industrial applications. A wider viewing distance provides a safer view due to increased vehicle speed.
Office Eye Mirror
- Stop hallway crashes
- Elevator & stairwell security
- Fits any decor
- Allows viewing from offices and conference rooms to see hallway activity
- Mounts to walls, doors or partitions with a screw, double-sided tape, or velcro
- Standard Model: OFF-EYE
Automotive & Security Inspection Mirrors
Ideal for searching under cars, trucks & heavy equipment. The economy model is for searching high areas, shelves & closets.
- 20 percent brighter than glass
- Acrylic convex mirror
- Galvanized steel handle
- Plastic grips
- Standard Model: SIM-8. Deluxe, wheeled, flashlight model: SIM-12-WF
Custom designs, sizes, backing and hardware available. Contact Sales for a quote!